A message to all 'Naughty Girls'!

A message to all 'Naughty Girls'!
Me?...Naughty?...I try not to be!

A sound bare bottom spanking is a great stress reliever!

Monday 2 April 2007

My First Spanking


How my first adult spanking came about

It was around October of the year 2000, a male friend of mine was coming over to my house to teach me to play Cribbage. I think it was on his second or third visit that he said, “I should spank you because you’re forgetting things I previously taught you.” I just let that remark slip by, but then he said similar things during the course of the day. My reply was probably something to this effect, “I wish you’d stop saying that, ’cause I might enjoy it.” His reply to that was, “and I might enjoy doing it.” That’s how we came to realise that he wanted to spank me and I wanted to be spanked. We made a day for the following week for him to come over and give me a spanking.

Apart from feeling really excited that after so many years I’m finally going to be spanked, I was also starting to worry whether I really wanted to feel what a spanking was like, or whether it should just remain a fantasy. The week flew past very quickly and before I knew it the day I was going to be spanked arrived. As I showered and changed, the anticipation set in and overwhelmed me to an extent that it became almost unbearable. What made it worse was that when my friend arrived, we drank coffee and played a game of cribbage. When we finished the game, he asked me if I was ready to receive my first spanking, to which I replied that I wasn’t. He didn’t seem to take notice of what I had just said, but rather stood up, lightly took me by the arm, led me over to the sofa where he sat down and placed me over his lap. All I can say is that I was so pleased with myself that I didn’t back out.

Although I really enjoyed my first ever spanking, in my mind I felt it could have been a lot better. Anyway, not long after that my friend moved interstate and got married.

No comments: