A message to all 'Naughty Girls'!

A message to all 'Naughty Girls'!
Me?...Naughty?...I try not to be!

A sound bare bottom spanking is a great stress reliever!

Monday 2 April 2007

Growing Up

Although I remember my Father chasing me around our backyard once wielding a rubber thong, I was never spanked as a child. I became interested in spanking probably around the age of seven or eight. I remember playing with Barbie type dolls where I’d have one doll (daughter) over the other dolls (Mummy’s) lap getting spanked. Of course I always included the scolding and lectures to one of my childish scenes. At school I used to look up words like spank, smack & bottom in dictionaries. Once when I stayed home sick from school, my Mother bought me a comic book to read. It was just like any other comic book until I came across a spanking and then I couldn’t put it down. Another memory is when I used to put the girl next door across my knee (she was fours years younger) and spank her lightly. Then I would try and get her to spank me while I was lying on the bed. When my family used to visit an Aunt and Uncle, my female cousin (two years older) would want to play being the teacher and I was her student that she could punish. If I remember correctly, I think she used a ruler and may even have had a cane....ah! too long ago to remember the exact details.

I remember I did something really bad when I was 12, and because my Father had passed away earlier in that same year, one of my brother’s (4 years older) wanted to put me over his knee and spank me. Thank goodness Mum stopped him....how embarrassing! About two or three years later, I caught that very same brother in my Mother’s bedroom with him sitting on the edge of the bed with his girlfriend across his lap spanking her....Just as well they were both fully clothed!

I thought there was something wrong with me. I always thought I was weird or crazy wanting to be spanked. Well that’s what I thought until I got my first computer and connected to the internet. The first time I typed the word ’spanking’ into the search engine, my eyes lit up like an excited little girl. I couldn’t believe the amount of sites all dedicated to spanking. That certainly saw the last of me going to bed at a reasonable time for a very long time. I joined groups and sites, I read stories, I looked at photo’s....I just couldn’t get enough!...sometimes I still can’t!!!!

Because my Mother could no longer afford my school fees and she needed financial help, I left school midway through year 10 and was lucky enough to acquire a position at our local Woolworths Supermarket. I changed jobs a few times over the years in search of doing something I enjoyed. When I got to know my work colleagues, and knew which ones could take a joke, I would be cheeky and sassy in the hope that someone would imply that I deserved to go otk and spanked, or maybe even give my bottom a smack. Alas!....I never found any spanko's in the workforce, but I did get my bottom smacked a couple of times.

My first boyfriend chased me around the house once because I was being cheeky and teasing him. He finally caught up with me in our bedroom where he pushed me face down on the bed and gave my bottom a couple of light smacks. Ho Hum!.....he wasn't a spanker, although he did enjoy giving me love bites on my bottom. None of my other boyfriends seemed to be into spanking either. Since I could never have a decent conversation or feel as though I could communicate or talk to my ex-husband, I didn't even try to find out if he was into spanking or not. He just didn't seem the type anyway, he only cared about his own satisfaction and didn't worry too much about me.

It was around March 2000 that I started chatting and communicating via email to male spankers. I took the plunge and finally received my very first spanking when I was 40 1/2.

No comments: